Apart from home, most students find themselves frequenting a number of spots around campus to get work done. Some of the more popular ones including the following (open 24/7 unless otherwise specified).
Did you know?
While nearly 41% of students prefer to study at home, more than 37% of the class of 2013 found themselves doing most of their studying at the library.
- Public computers available on 1st/2nd floors
- Several large study rooms on 1st floor
- Individual study desks throughout
- Food permitted!
- GEM rooms (RMSB 2nd Floor)
- 5th Floor Labs (Society Rooms)
- 3rd or 5th Floor Auditoriums
- 2nd Floor Computer Lab
Hours of Operation:
Mondays-Thursdays: 7:30 a.m. – 12:00am
Fridays: 7:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Saturdays: 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Sundays: 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.